Notice is hereby given that the 12th Annual General Meeting of Kelab Super Bikers Malaysia (Super Bikers Club Malaysia) will be held at Level 6, Multipurpose Room, Suasana Sentral Condominium, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur on Thursday, 10th of March 2005 at 7.00pm to transact the following matters:-
1. To confirm minutes of the 11th Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on 5th of March 2004.
2. To receive the Council's report on the activities of the Club for year ended 31st December 2004.
3. To receive Treasurer's report and audited accounts of the Club for the year ended 31st December 2004.
4. To elect the Council and to appoint auditors for the ensuing year.
5. To deal with such other matters as may be put before it.
By the order of the Council
Dated: 25th Day of February, 2005.
The Registrar of Societies has approved the alterations of the Rules of Kelab Super Bikers Malaysia on the 8th April 2003. Accordingly, the entrance fee is now RM 100.00 while the Annual Subscription is RM 60.00.
Dinner and Drinks will be provided. Those who do not pay their subscriptions for 2004 and 2005 will have to pay for their own dinner and drinks. New members who wish to join may register on the AGM evening.
Kindly confirm by 7th March 2005, to one of the following your attendance at the AGM for the purpose of making dinner arrangements to either:
N. Sivadasan 03-22748900
Eddy Wong 012-2232142